Crystal K. Williams
Crystal holds Certificate of Certifications in Reflexology, Relaxation Massage, Polarity, and Usui Reiki Master.
Crystal’s goal is to provide holistic modalities that help to restore the flow and balance of the body’s systems, providing a foundation for maximum wellness.
Begin or continue your journey to holistic, energetic, health and wellness with Crystal today!
An integrative approach to body reflexology consisting of energetic bodywork, exercise, and self-awareness.
A non-invasive, relaxing form on the feet that encourages the body to work naturally to restore its own health and
A smooth flowing style massage that is an excellent method for improving overall health and wellness. This is not deep tissue, trigger, or sports massage.
The Lotus Collection
Sprouting Lotus: Begin your journey to holistic, energetic, health and wellness.
- $240.00* for four 60 minute sessions of Relaxation Massage, Reiki, Reflexology, or Chakra Balancing.
- $256.00* for four 60 minute sessions of Polarity Therapy.
- $120.00* for two 60 minute sessions of Relaxation Massage, Reiki, Reflexology, or Chakra Balancing.
- $128.00* for two 60 minute sessions of Polarity Therapy.
- To express my gratitude for your referrals I offer *20% off one (1) session for every one referral that completes a session with me.
Children (17 years old and younger)
- With respect to all clients, I politely request no children in the suite that do not have an appointment. All children (17 years and younger) with a scheduled appointment must have a parent/guardian complete paperwork before session will be completed.
Prenatal services and Couple sessions are not available
Per Government Regulations we must adhere to the following: A face mask is required; Client must attend scheduled appointment alone; One parent/guardian may accompany a child (17 years and younger) to a scheduled appointment; Arrive at your scheduled appointment time to adhere to physical distancing order; If this is your first visit or a new service, arrive 10 minutes before scheduled appointment to complete paperwork. Upon arrival enter at back of building (there is no outside signage) and take steps to the second floor, door is to the left with Crystal K. Williams on door. With respect to all clients, late arrival will result in reduced appointment time. You will be held responsible for the full payment of the scheduled service. Refunds cannot be made. I ask that you reschedule or cancel at least 24 hours before the beginning of your appointment or you will be charged the $20.00 service charge. No Show will be charged the $20.00 service charge. Please read details and fine print of all certificates/vouchers and the email confirmation.
Cash or Credit Card Accepted